What feature are you missing most in jOOQ?
This is your chance to influence future developments!
That was awesome, right? Share it with your friends!
- 977,731 hits
- RT @DZone: The Inconvenient Truth About Dynamic vs. Static Typing by @lukaseder bit.ly/1wt10OI 7 hours ago
- Not only can you easily bind your custom #JSON implementation to #jOOQ 3.5 bindings, but also #XML via #DOM, #SAX, #StAX, #JAXB or #XSLT! 8 hours ago
Get Back in Control of Your SQL
Top Posts & Pages
- SQL Trick: row_number() is to SELECT what dense_rank() is to SELECT DISTINCT
- 10 Common Mistakes Java Developers Make when Writing SQL
- 10 More Common Mistakes Java Developers Make when Writing SQL
- 10 Subtle Best Practices when Coding Java
- The 10 Most Popular DB Engines (SQL and NoSQL)
- Does Java 8 Still Need LINQ? Or is it Better than LINQ?
- Java 8 Friday Goodies: Map Enhancements
- A True SQL Gem You Didn't Know Yet: The EVERY() Aggregate Function
- The Inconvenient Truth About Dynamic vs. Static Typing
- Java 8 Friday: 10 Subtle Mistakes When Using the Streams API
- A True SQL Gem You Didn’t Know Yet: The EVERY() Aggregate Function December 18, 2014
- jOOQ Tuesdays: Yalım Gerger brings Git to Oracle December 16, 2014
- Really Too Bad that Java 8 Doesn’t Have Iterable.stream() December 15, 2014
- The Inconvenient Truth About Dynamic vs. Static Typing December 11, 2014
- Don’t be “Clever”: The Double Curly Braces Anti Pattern December 8, 2014
- Do You Really Understand SQL’s GROUP BY and HAVING clauses? December 4, 2014
- How to Integrate Commercial Third-Party Artefacts into Your Maven Build December 2, 2014
- jOOQ Newsletter: November 28, 2014 – Black Friday jOOQ Sale – Only Today! November 28, 2014
- Use MySQL’s Strict Mode on all new Projects! November 20, 2014
- jOOQ Tip of the Day: Discover all Primary Keys November 14, 2014