What feature are you missing most in jOOQ?
This is your chance to influence future developments!
Everytime you read an excellent article and don't share it, god kills a kitten!
- 1,489,534 hits
- "The SQL Model Clause of Oracle Database 10g An @Oracle White Paper" - Classic and still awesome after 12 years! buff.ly/1c6W9en 3 hours ago
- Very interesting article by @brandur: "Postgres Job Queues & Failure By MVCC" buff.ly/1FyWfr0 6 hours ago
Get Back in Control of Your SQL
Top Posts & Pages
- SQL Trick: row_number() is to SELECT what dense_rank() is to SELECT DISTINCT
- How to Access a Method's Result Value From the Finally Block
- Java 8 Friday: 10 Subtle Mistakes When Using the Streams API
- Do You Really Understand SQL's GROUP BY and HAVING clauses?
- 10 Subtle Best Practices when Coding Java
- Do Not Make This Mistake When Developing an SPI
- The Difference Between ROW_NUMBER(), RANK(), and DENSE_RANK()
- 10 Common Mistakes Java Developers Make when Writing SQL
- The 10 Most Popular DB Engines (SQL and NoSQL)
- Java 8 Friday Goodies: Map Enhancements
- Do Not Make This Mistake When Developing an SPI May 21, 2015
- How to Access a Method’s Result Value From the Finally Block May 19, 2015
- Use This Preference to Speed up Your Eclipse m2e Configuration May 14, 2015
- Functional Programming in Java 8 with Javaslang May 13, 2015
- Use this Neat Window Function Trick to Calculate Time Differences in a Time Series May 12, 2015
- PostgreSQL’s Best-Kept Secret, and how to Use it with jOOQ May 7, 2015
- How SQL GROUP BY Should Have Been Designed – Like Neo4j’s Implicit GROUP BY May 5, 2015
- This Common API Technique is Actually an Anti-Pattern April 30, 2015
- Do Not Think That One Second is Fast for Query Execution April 28, 2015
- Let’s Review How to Insert Clob or Blob via JDBC April 27, 2015