What feature are you missing most in jOOQ?
This is your chance to influence future developments!
That was awesome, right? Share it with your friends!
- 1,185,161 hits
- Repeat after us. Do NOT recursively generate new values in #Java8 ConcurrentHashMap.computeIfAbsent(): DANGER! buff.ly/18Kwves 7 hours ago
- RT @ModernSQL: SQL:2003 introduced MERGE to implement insert-or-update logic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merge_%28… DB2 ✓ Oracle ✓ SQL Server ✓ 12 hours ago
Get Back in Control of Your SQL
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Common Mistakes Java Developers Make when Writing SQL
- SQL Trick: row_number() is to SELECT what dense_rank() is to SELECT DISTINCT
- 10 More Common Mistakes Java Developers Make when Writing SQL
- 10 Subtle Best Practices when Coding Java
- Java 8 Friday: 10 Subtle Mistakes When Using the Streams API
- The 10 Most Popular DB Engines (SQL and NoSQL)
- Java 8 Friday Goodies: Map Enhancements
- Probably the Coolest SQL Feature: Window Functions
- Do You Really Understand SQL's GROUP BY and HAVING clauses?
- Does Java 8 Still Need LINQ? Or is it Better than LINQ?
- jOOQ – Ein alternativer Weg mit Java und SQL zu arbeiten March 2, 2015
- How to use SQL PIVOT to Compare Two Tables in Your Database February 26, 2015
- How to Extract a Date Part in SQL February 25, 2015
- jOOQ vs. Slick – Pros and Cons of Each Approach February 24, 2015
- Thou Shalt Not Name Thy Method “Equals” February 18, 2015
- jOOQ Tuesdays: Raoul-Gabriel Urma Explores What Java 8 and English have in Common February 17, 2015
- 10 SQL Articles Everyone Must Read February 13, 2015
- “NoSQL Injection” – What 40000 Unsecured MongoDB Databases Mean for our Industry February 12, 2015
- Top 10 Easy Performance Optimisations in Java February 5, 2015
- Still Using Windows 3.1? So why stick to SQL-92? February 3, 2015