What feature are you missing most in jOOQ?
This is your chance to influence future developments!
Everytime you read an excellent article and don't share it, god kills a kitten!
- 1,877,898 hits
- XP is often closely tied to pair programming. It doesn't have to be. Other rules are much more generally applicable: buff.ly/1UotEs1 21 minutes ago
- Only a couple of hours left. Quick, win a FREE @jaxlondon ticket (and hear our SQL talk!) More info here: buff.ly/1fQyqRv 17 hours ago
Get Back in Control of Your SQL
Top Posts & Pages
- Do You Really Understand SQL's GROUP BY and HAVING clauses?
- The Difference Between ROW_NUMBER(), RANK(), and DENSE_RANK()
- SQL Trick: row_number() is to SELECT what dense_rank() is to SELECT DISTINCT
- 10 Subtle Best Practices when Coding Java
- Java 8 Friday: 10 Subtle Mistakes When Using the Streams API
- Top 10 Easy Performance Optimisations in Java
- The 10 Most Popular DB Engines (SQL and NoSQL)
- Top 10 Useful, Yet Paranoid Java Programming Techniques
- There is no Such Thing as Object-Relational Impedance Mismatch
- Java 8 Friday Goodies: Map Enhancements
- There is no Such Thing as Object-Relational Impedance Mismatch August 26, 2015
- Divided we Stand: Optional August 20, 2015
- jOOQ Tuesdays: Thomas Müller Unveils How HSQLDB Evolved into the Popular H2 Database August 18, 2015
- Common SQL Clauses and Their Equivalents in Java 8 Streams August 13, 2015
- Top 10 Useful, Yet Paranoid Java Programming Techniques August 11, 2015
- RAM is the new SSD August 5, 2015
- INTERSECT – the Underestimated Two-Way IN Predicate August 4, 2015
- Java 8’s Method References Put Further Restrictions on Overloading July 28, 2015
- NULL is Not The Billion Dollar Mistake. A Counter-Rant July 22, 2015
- What the sun.misc.Unsafe Misery Teaches Us July 20, 2015