This is your chance to influence future developments!
October 31, 2011
What feature are you missing most in jOOQ?
This entry was posted on Monday, October 31st, 2011 at 17:55 and tagged with jooq, missing features, poll and posted in jooq-development. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Pinterest and SQL vs. NoSQL
- Subtle Changes in Java 8: Repeatable Annotations
- SQL Query Transformation Fun: Predicates with Row Value Expressions
- Rare Uses of a “ControlFlowException”
- jOOQ as a PL/Java language
- On Java 8′s introduction of Optional
- A Great Counter-Rant
- The Lame Side of Java’s Backwards-Compatibility
- A jOOX First-Time Experience Article
- How to Design a Good, Regular API
- Inadvertent Recursion Protection with Java ThreadLocals
- Java Streams Preview vs .Net LINQ
- Will Java add LINQ to EL 3.0 in JSR-341?
- Java Collections API Quirks
- Hibernate, and Querying 50k Records. Too Much?
- 79,571 hits